Monday, September 10, 2007

Can you hear me, Major Tom?

        I found out that my dorm at Goldsmiths will have internet access. This is wonderful news. Well, I suppose I could just walk to the library, but this means I'll be able to update people of the events of my life at such sensible hours as four in the morning.

        I now have a Skype account. If you have one as well, we can communicate for free. Let me know.

        My username is "leta.l.keane" - so find me and we'll set up a time to talk. Excellent.

        There are times that I really like the internet.

4 comments:

jenna said...

I like you.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing from you. Is London all you hoped it would be?

Anonymous said...

Hi Leta,
So glad you made it safe and sound! We'll be anxious to hear about your London adventures.

Love,
Donna

Lost Tribe Sound said...

Hey Leta wassahappenin!

I suppose your probably eating some fish and chips and polishing off the rest of your pint right now, ha ha. Just wanted to send you my love. Also, I talked to my friends in Leeds today and they were curious what part of southeast London you are actually in? Anyway, hope your having an amazing time. I would love to be there with you.